And as when we ran from the cops, we laughed so hard it would sting. - DisenchantedIt's so reminiscent of awesome times in year 3. I'm getting so sentibloodymental that if I were any more I'd probably just stab myself.
The car ride home just now was super awkward. I anticipate the day that my dad wakes up and realizes that he doesn't know me at all - that'd give me a good laugh. He thinks I don't know shit about anything, but contrary to that, I know a lot of stuff he wouldn't even think of asking me.
Call me juvenile but he has this unfanthomable addiction to criticism which I absolutely CANNOT stand. And I don't mean contructive criticism, but comments that are aimed at innocent people who have hardly wronged him. When I point it out, he keeps quiet. But that's besides the point.
What a great way to spend time with someone you only see once every 2 weeks, eh?
Anyway, yesterday's study group wasn't very fruitful... But who cares? I had fun. ^^ 155 by Plus 44 is a nice song!
Have you ever gotten this feeling that you know something almost for sure but you're afraid to take the last step for fear that it would backfire in your face? Yea, I'm getting that.
3:54 PM